Open Center NYC
An 8-month training in Family Constellations
Breaking the Chains of Family Patterns - Reclaiming Life Force & Love
The Family Constellation system is a unique, highly sophisticated approach to psychological healing that allows us to gain deep, visceral insights into the dynamics of our families and ancestral communities and equips us with powerful tools we can use to break free of the limiting patterns we have unconsciously absorbed from those milieus.
In this program for professional training and/or personal practice, we will learn how to use the method’s key technique—the physical embodiment/modeling of a family or group as a “constellation.” This unique exercise uncovers the hidden family dynamics and wounds that imprison us by unconsciously guiding so many of our life choices. Bringing these invisible entanglements to light permits us to break free and reclaim our full resilience and life-force, to become our authentic selves. In addition to lectures and group exercises, every student will have several chances to experience her/his own constellation, facilitate specific pieces for others in the group, and bring in cases for supervision.
What You’ll Learn:
- Belonging to Our Family-of-Origin/Belonging in the World: Examining how we arrived at our current life circumstances.
- Order and the Flow of Love: Identifying the origin of imbalances in our family system.
- The Balance of Give and Take: What leads to growth in personal and professional relationships?
- Parents and Children: Looking at entanglements and vulnerabilities.
- Leaving Our Country of Origin: Understanding the immigrant’s emotional passages.
- The Journey of the Couple/the Journey Alone: The complex sphere of intimacy.
- Success As a State of Being: Seeing beyond old limitations
- Peace Begins in the Soul: integration of the teachings and sharing our visions of how we can bring it further into the world.
Stay Tuned - new dates for 2018 to be announced soon.
DATES & COSTS:
8 weekends, April 2017 - November 2017
Classes on Saturdays & Sundays from 10am-5:30pm
2017: April 1-2 | May 6-7 | June 10-11 | July 8-9 | August 12-13
September 9-10 | October 14-15 | November 11-12, 2017
FULL PAYMENT – $2,500 • Course Number 17WPS44S
PAYMENT PLAN – $2,800 • Course Number 17WPS44SB
Non-refundable deposit of $700 due upon registration.
Payment Plan: 3 additional payments of $700 are due May 3, June 7 and August 9.
Note: A certificate of completion will be given to all students who have participated in the entire course.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER or register by phone by calling 212-219-2527 ext 2.