Releasing Intergenerational Baggage
An Experiential Immersion in Family Constellations
August 20 - 25, 2017
Identify the deep, subliminal forces at work in your family using Family Constellations, a window into the landscape of your family of origin and ancestral community. Patterns in place for a lifetime can be unlocked as powerful resources emerge to support new possibilities for change.
Bert Hellinger’s Family Constellations process teaches
- How what you do, who you love, and how you feel may be linked to historical events in your family
- Why dilemmas in your family are also the wellsprings of your resources
- How unresolved issues with parents become central to your navigational compass
- What role your ancestors may play in expanding the field of your potential
- How images can imprison you or set you free.
Sunday, August 20 through Friday, August 25, 2017
- Acknowledging What Is—Conversations with Bert Hellinger by Bert Hellinger and Gabriele ten Hovel
- Gather Enough Fireflies by Suzi Tucker
57 Interlaken Road
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Accommodations and meals are a separate charge.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER