Writing as an Expression of Healing
My Voice Is a Chorus
April 7-9, 2017
Step into the field of your imagination and explore the vitality of characters, narrative, and imagery. Using Family Constellations as a central approach, this program invites writers of fiction and nonfiction (both aspiring and active) to let their material and their purpose become three-dimensional. Explore the influences of people close to you and the generations who came before as you.
- Tap into the creative energy that flows through your family system
- Put the inner critic in its place
- Use the Family Constellations process to get unstuck
- Give yourself permission to be creative and productive
- Attune to those who celebrate your expression.
Set yourself free from limitations and discover the beauty of your unique voice.
Friday, April 7 through Sunday, April 9, 2017
- Acknowledging What Is—Conversations with Bert Hellinger by Bert Hellinger and Gabriele ten Hovel
- Gather Enough Fireflies by Suzi Tucker
57 Interlaken Road
Stockbridge, MA 01262
Accommodations and meals are a separate charge.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER